What are the Causes of Female Infertility?
There are many reasons for infertility in women. Here we will discuss more on medical causes of infertility which has a greater impact on married life.
What is infertility in women?
Woman infertility is related to the inability to conceive and give birth to a child. It is some of the medical issues resulting in an inability to enjoy the bliss of pregnancy. One-third cases of the infertility are due to infertility in females.
Key Causes of Female Infertility
Infertility issues in women are the cause of varied reasons including medical and inappropriate lifestyles. Married women facing problems in conceiving should visit a good infertility specialist well-known for higher success rates.
There are different biological
reasons for infertility in women. A few are listed below:
- Ovulation which means the proper mature of the egg released from the ovary valves.
- Infertility can also happen when sperm count mixes up with the eggs in the fallopian tubes after the travelling of the uterus and cervix.
- Implantation means when the fertilized egg is attached to the lining of the uterus when it can grow and develop into a baby.
Common Risk factors Causing Problem of Infertility in Women
Below are some other risks factors which are the causes of infertility in women:
- Smoking cigarettes
- Increasing ages
- Excessive drinking alcohol
- Being overweight or significantly underweight
- Sexually transmitted infections that damage the reproductive system
Medication and drugs
Certain medications which can cause infertility are:
- Long term usage of High dosage of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin and ibuprofen
- Recreational drugs like cocaine and marijuana
Women are advised to follow a good lifestyle and develop healthy habits. Women experiencing infertility problems can consult Dr. Roshi Satija in Delhi for highly satisfactory results in no time.