Dr. Roshi Satija, MBBS, MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) is the leading Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist at SLM Hospital. She holds a good experience of working at the IVF Department for approximately 12 years. During her medical journey, she has seen approximately 7000 infertility cases and performed approximately 2000 ovum pickups. Dr Satija has given numerous successful pregnancy results in couples facing difficulty in pregnancy. High success rates have been documented in IVF cycles performed by her. Using modern technology and advanced techniques like Laser assisted hatching, PICSI, MACS, Embryoscope use, many of her patients have been able to achieve positive pregnancy results.
Dr Satija is also an active member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FOGSI), Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), Indian Fertility Society (IFS), American society of Assisted Reproduction (ASRM) and European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE). She has also published and presented nationally and internationally and has contributed to the authorship of various texts.
- MBBS from the prestigious Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Internship from the renowned government hospital Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from .Mumbai University
- Senior Residency in IVF from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi.
- IVF & Laparoscopic Surgery training from Bristol, London
- PGD/PGS training from University College of London under Dr Joyce Harper
- Specialised Training in Ultrasound (Gynaecology) from Coimbatore.
- Ultrasound training from Institute of Ultrasound training, New Delhi
- Diploma in Hospital Management from Symbiosis Institute.
- Diploma in Medicolegal Services from Symbiosis Institute.
- GOLD MEDALLIST in her Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Coimbatore
- Joined the premier medical institute of India, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for her IVF training.